20091016

My 991st post

First I thought I'd celebrate my 1000nd post, but since it is Friday and I like to sum up my speculations on the systems, I make a note of my 991st post instead.

I began in April 2007 and discussed some thoughts of mine on how it was possible to explain the function of our minds with the help of insights from the use of TTDE on myself. Occasionally over the years I have returned to problems that occur as a result of TTDE usage on people and the fact that we again live in a time where it is forbidden to talk about the things that matters most to us. My "book" began as science but continues as political science.

During the last decades we have entered a time of a clandestine revolution that takes place in society. I think it is dangerous to perform these changes without a possibility of a public debate. I would therefore like to return to about 1688, the year of the so called English revolution, and reiterate what John Locke gathered back then. He talked about a legitimate political power based on natural rights. He argued for a constitutional state where no one was above the law. At that time that meant a legislating parliament and an executive monarch.

Since we live in a constitutional monarchy with a legislating parliament where the monarch have been replaced with a prime minister we should probably take note of what went on some 320 years ago. That's right the monarch was not above the law which however is not correct today with all small monarchs around that have in their hands a power tool that makes them very full of themselves and totally dictatorial.

What Locke also argued was that tyranny could be morally destroyed which turned out to be argued during the American and French revolutions some hundred years later. Will it take another hundred years to normalize the situation this time?

Interestingly Locke also talked about the right of private property. Labor leads to private property since we own our own bodies and their power. Well, here we go again. Some people would argue that we don't own our bodies any longer because they can kill us with TTDE or they can steal all information we produce from our bodies before we can make use of it ourselves. It seems to me that people have bought that stupid argument. People can of course kill anyone with a gun but they don't own us for that matter. If we have not allowed slavery to return voluntarily.

Life, Liberty and private property. Over 300 years ago. What seems to be the trouble today?

Inga kommentarer: