20090706

More personal information

Europe doesn't exist Presseurop: "Only the European Union – as a collection of laws useful to citizens – is real, argues Dutch philosopher Hermand de Regt. To believe that we can move the Union forward by thinking on the question of Europe’s identity could well be a disastrous mistake."

It is when I read something like this I become American. They are all proud to be Americans. However, I certainly believe there is a European identity. When I worked in Philadelphia at a Research Institute with many Europeans it was very easy to differ the behaviors of the Europeans from the Americans. I'm talking of Germans, Italians, Poles and Swedes. It is very difficult to describe this identity in words, however.

It is funny, and we used to joke about this, and called it the Trans-Atlantic Syndrome, but when we were in the US we became European but well in Europe we reverted to Americans. We enjoyed the culture of both America and Europe. After going through torture and harassment here in Sweden after 1998 I became politically active and also very American. It is necessary to stand up for freedom. However, I also firmly believe in the close collaboration between the US and Europe.

After a couple of years here in Sweden about 1995, I ran out of money. I tried to get on welfare and to look for a job. It is difficult to get a job if you don't have someone recommending you. When I found out that I could not be married while on welfare I tried to divorce. In Linköping they did not let me divorce and they did not give me welfare either. I ended up on welfare in Göteborg instead. But as I have already disclosed, it was not real welfare. I have not cost the Swedish taxpayers anything so far and I used my inheritance to pay back my student loan. It should however be noted that Sweden did not so far let me in. Except as a schizophrenic. My guess is that there is an insurance paying for me if I'm sick. But I don't know this. Apparently I'm doomed to some kind of underground existence. I don't accept this. Being wiped out by Human Destruction Inc. and used as a kind of slave.

In 1995 I actually worked as a nurses aid for two months half time. This was before I knew about TTDE and I now know that someone messed with me when I biked back and force to work. Gave me pain in the back. They also made it hard to remember things useful for working like what the preferences of different patients were. When the personnel started to harass me at work I quit. I simply realized that something was the matter. I wasn't wanted there despite doing a good job. The idea of this job placement was to get used to the health care system before applying for an internship. However, how could I have worked as a physician without knowing of TTDE? Patients can be affected and this is something you must be able to spot.

For me it is morally correct to try to warn fellow human beings for the criminal use of TTDE. I remember when I tried to bring my case to the Court of Göteborg. I was sitting at Arbetsförmedlingen, the work employment agency, and typing it out in portions that I could print the same day because I could not use a disc. Then I walked over Gustav Adolfs Torg to deposit the plaint in portions at the Court. There was no response from the prosecutors office. It's good to have the 250 pages of documentation deposited there in case things will change. It is hard to describe how awful it is to not being able to find any help for my problems. Most of the time I just work on but occasionally I involve myself in elaborations of my situation.

Inga kommentarer: