20090709

Final Comment on my TTDE trial

So I have cleared my conscience and made an attempt of enlightening such people that do not know about TTDE.

It is interesting to note that I have many very clear memories of strange events from as early as 1970 when I was fifteen years old. If you don't know the technology it is evident that when it is used illicitly on your being a signal--something is wrong--is generated.

The first clear memory is from a work placement period in school. There were two such events. In the first I wanted to become a researcher in the second I ventured as a physician. It is notable that I on both occasions did not get a placement in the profession that I wished for but rather in a service profession. In my placement as a researcher I tended rabbits in the Animal Facility of Astra, now AstraZeneca, in Mölndal where I lived and went to school. One day I was told I could get to see an actual laboratory and went up to find an empty laboratory. No one came and helped me.

During the second work placement as a physician, I participated together with some ten girls in a small course featuring nurses aid duties at the Hospital of Mölndal. One day as I was standing perfectly OK in a darkened room during a demonstration of hearing aid equipment for the elderly I suddenly fainted and vomited on the floor. Ten minutes later I was OK again and remember going to lunch with some of the girls, a little embarrassed due to my performance. This was with very high probability the first TTDE attack on my person.

There are several more of these attacks on my person over the years many aimed at making me look ridiculous to other people in the best Human Destruction Inc style. In other words, the people of the "clan" that might have been responsible for me might have been involved in the US and might have taken me up again after returning.

Inga kommentarer: