20090521

Four parties or one party?

Trying to find out which of the Swedish parties in the "Allians" that I should vote on in the election to the EU parliament. Found a quiz at DN.se with 25 questions that are important now in relation to the EU and Sweden.

From quizes with American questions I found out that I was a liberal centrist or libertarian centrist. The DN-quiz told me Folkpartiet Liberalerna was most correlated to my answers. Thereafter Centerpartiet and that makes sense also because they have a more liberal agenda lately.

The least correlating party in the "Allians" was Kristdemokraterna which would then define the conservative liberal axis. Although the differences are perhaps at best trends. The questions separated me out a a person who would vote "Allians" not the "red-greens".

I could vote for Kristdemokraterna in order to be with people for whom God is important. I can vote for the ideologically more correct Folkpartiet Liberalerna. But I could also vote with a cross for the seemingly most competent parliamentarian Gunnar Hökmark in the Nya Moderaterna.

I wish I could vote for the "Allians". The quiz did not separate the parties in the "Allians" enough for motivating differences.

Inga kommentarer: