20090529

Freedom of Religion?

A few years ago I was baptised in the Catholic Church. Human Destruction Inc. punished me with five month of deafness on my left ear.

I have since left the Catholic Church mostly for the reason of not being impressed by the relationship the Catholic Church have with Natural Science.

As I said in my last post, Human Destruction Inc. confuses God and with the leadership of their rule. They interfered in the training sessions I had with the Catholic Church prior to my initiation. Among other things they make me dull by preventing my association paths.

I also have had more problems learning things religious compared to other things, which means there is more suppression of learning on religious matters. They make it difficult for me to learn prayers and the Creed.

There is never silence in my head for prayer and meditation. Always noise and irritating talk.

Inga kommentarer: