20090815

The American Presidency II?

"I was against Obama before it was cool" is apparently a bumper sticker these days. When Obama was elected I thought that it will not be long before they start yelling at him as they yelled at George W. Bush.

I myself was hesitant to Obama in the beginning but I have begun to like him. It was hard to understand what his policy was in the beginning but now when he has started out it is looking good. The world is cooling down and you need a cool policy.

In today's White House address he make a good case for the health insurance reform. He repeatedly stress the important issue of reforming health insurance so that people don't loose cover when they need it the most. That people don't get turned down when the have previous conditions. That costs have to be controlled.

He also points out that Republican critics never mentions the problem of skyrocketing costs something I have diagnosed myself. The discussion if the health care they have is worth twice the cost would probably be interesting to listen to.

Inga kommentarer: