20090820

Harassment or rape by use of TTDE?

Oförsvarligt av Hillegren Brännpunkt SvD: "”En dag gör kvinnan polisanmälan och påstår att en viss kväll upplyste hon sin man om att hon inte ville ha samlag, vilket inte respekterades av mannen. Trots det genomförde han samlaget, varvid hon förhöll sig passiv.”"

Between 1998 and 2000 I was raped or harassed every day for two years by unknown person via TTDE. I realized when I read about the Hillegren case that a sexual assault with the technology on a person could be considered as rape rather than sexual harassment. I did report the infraction to the police but this did not help.

The psychological trauma is in this case much greater than the physical which is equal to the Hillgren scenario. It was by far the worst two years of my life.

Was I legally raped every day for two years?

Inga kommentarer: