20090831

Torture and harassments?

What is torture? I guess it is when people are quite nasty to you. The debate and the fight between Holder and Cheney in the US is continuing. The use of TTDE in torture and harassment is intimately linked with threats (Olaga Hot). It is absolutely horrible that there is no one to turn to in society when you have the kind of problems I had. I will just list what I remember of what happened as a preamble to the Chrystal Night of my life where my mental health was taken away from me. I'm alone in my apartment and I have no idea when this is going to end.

There was the six so called "smällar". I don't know what it is in reality but I just experienced a bang and my body jumped while lying down. It could be a simulation of a slap on the face over the whole body. I prayed my heart would not start to fibrillate.

There was the two "spärrar". The head starts to oscillate back and forth on the torso at about 1-2 Hz using the neck muscles. It continues for about 5-10 seconds. Absolutely horrible.

I was sham-executeed twice using a simulation of the brain tilting over in my head after which I fainted. Could have been a simulation of a stroke. Scary!

The worst thing I was subjected to was a supposed constriction of the aorta that increased pressure on the heart valves to their breaking point. They gave my a horrible feeling in the body as someone talked me through this. I could not tell if it was real or just a simulation.

I was also subjected to intense headaches and I was given nausea for hours followed by and induced vomiting. They have some special affinity for giving diarrheas. I got some 40 very strong ones that leaves the tummy all messed up and that were very acute. Hundreds of regular ones. Imagine this. Some guy sits somewhere and gives you trouble just when he feels like.

I was given several sartorious cramps. The sartorious muscle extends from the inside of the knee to the outside of the hip. It is long and thin. This really hurts and I jumped up trying to counter stretch to release cramp. They also cramp the foot on both sides so it is not possible to counter stretch it and call this "fotknöl". Many times.

Just for the humiliation of it someone is pestering me with a nightly ejaculation that wakes me up. The often hurt because they are so violent. Some 18 by now over the years.

Also very ominous was the "sänkning" which they did when the picked me up for transport to Lillhagsparken. The light just went out and I fell to the floor. Afterwards I felt really strange. I have never felt like that. Perhaps it was a near death experience.

This is what I remember plus all the psychological torture and sleep deprivation.

Inga kommentarer: