20090812

I would like to pose a couple of questions about the school of today?

There is today an article i Sydsvenska Dagbladet about the existence of companies that work against harassment in school. Apparently they are currently scrutinized scientifically.

I order to prove that I could get up in the morning and go to work during my stay in Bergsjön, while on welfare, I took the trolley down town and did some food shopping every day. I then learned about how people harass each other on the streets and in the trolleys over the years. I would call this an extensive investigation.

I mention this because I have heard that harassment of students and problems for theachers with order questions during class has increased lately. As the article propose there might be reasons to question the activity of countering such tendencies and ask the question whether or not the school itself should not be able to handle this problem.

In my investigation I concluded that many people try to wrestle mental control from you by attacking you verbally in many ways. This is particularly prevalent in grocery stores and on the trolleys. The reason for this, I have concluded, is that people participate in so called "schools". I have a feeling that such "schools" might be the reason for the increased observed with harassment in the regular school.

An important question to ask these companies is if they themselves are involved in the clandestine "schools".

Another question I have wondered about since 1998 when I learned about these new clandestine ways, is how you counter cheating during exams and during class with students aided by coaches in their ears. This must have been a great problem during the last 30 years or so?

Inga kommentarer: