20090818

Le Marais Mental

"Le Marais Mental" translates to the mental swamp. I wrote something in French once and had a blog for a while that I called "Le Marais Mental". It was a reflexion about my situation since April 15, 2000 when the mental swamp started up in my head.

One thought that came to mind was that World War III had started. A war that was fought in a clandestine way all around the world but most importantly here in our civilized society.

I got proof that more people than myself was subjected to the mental swamp when I had to live in a sort of half way house for a while. By the way I was shocked when I found out that the cost for me was 1,100SEK per day. I could have lived less expensively at a hotel. One of the employees once made a remark that the people here were "Barnen i Bullerbyn" or the children in the noisy village after Astrid Lindgren's famous children's book. Perhaps all children of abusive parents that kept them in this mental swamp, a noisy place. Doomed without even a trial.

And as Jan Guillou said on his Sommar program, when he was imprisoned for something he wrote, and this was in Sweden, not in a dictatorship.

Since I started out on Blogger two and a half year ago, I have realized that this war might be fought also on the Internet. People can gang up on you and have opinions and many wants to ask questions. I guess it is something you have to endure. It is the same thing that happens to luminaries in society, I guess. What I found out, however, was that there might be links from the Internet to the mental swamp. A down side of the Internet is then steering of people by psychological warfare potentiated by TTDE.

Inga kommentarer: