20090824

Closed Psychiatric Care?

The single worse occasion in my life was when my mental health was taken away from me. It happened on November 9th, 2000 when I was taken in four five month of closed psychiatric care. The day of the Crystal Night 1938. I had then, since April 15, been subjected to quite extensive harassment and torture by TTDE and my daily sleep was down to about 2 hours per night. As a further means of bringing me down my eyesight was taken away from me during the stay at the hospital. I needed glasses when I came out.

Closed psychiatric care is a system by itself. Once you get a ticket to the ride, everything goes on rail. You can't argue with anything because due to your disease what you say carries no meaning. I got to think about this due to the headlines concerning Anna Odell. The important thing is who decides to bring you in and how this is performed. Gulag is very close. Perhaps a relative says that you don't seem yourself for some reason and they can use this. At the time I only had a contact at the welfare bureau once a month and there where no problems there. To this day, I don't know who did me in but I know that due to the advancement of science the old invented diagnosis of schizophrenia is possible to ascertain with fMRI so they have been starting to talk about dementia instead. It is possible to lower memory capacity and lower the capacity for associations with TTDE. They try to make me believe that I'm ill.

In my case people broke into my apartment and I was brought by the police to the hospital. Or should I call it prison. I did not give any signs of psychiatric disease to the person calling himself a psychiatrist that was among the eight people that came but he wrote the magical "vårdintyg" right there. I was not given medication for the first couple of weeks interestingly enough which in essence proves he had not a clue of a disease. Then all of a sudden I was supposed to get injections because I refused pills. Psychopharmacological drugs are poison to a healthy body and I did not voluntarily admit to disease. To further bring that point home I made passive resistance to the attempt of the first injection. I was strong at the time so I was difficult to force onto the berth of restrainment. Later injections I also did not voluntarily participate in although I did not make passive resistance. I felt this was important in order not to seek medical help myself. I still have never asked for "sjukskrivning" so I am still technically under forced care at home. Force meaning the nasty treatment with TTDE they gave me once when I tried to quit taking pills.

The way I see what happened between 1998 and 2001 was that first they wanted to dirty me up with the "rapes" for two years. I figured that they needed to catch me in an interaction with someone. Not good for a married person. I have never had sex with someone else when in a relationship. Therefore I took great care in not doing this. When this did not work, they opened the ear hallucination channel and started hitting me badly up until Nov 9th, 2000. The purpose of this treatment, in my humble opinion, was to make me capitulate for the force of my tormentor and ask for psychiatric care. They then took my eyesight to further weaken me. It was a real blow I can admit.

During all this time, due to the harassment tortures and rape, a person with my medical and research background understood the function of TTDE. Prior to 1998 I did not know of its existence but once enlightened I realized that I had been hit many times over the years since about 15 years of age.

Right now, because what I write in my blog, or just for making my mood lower, I am subjected to "krämpor" or ailments. I have an Achilles tendon that hurts a little after Brad Pitt was on the television in the movie Achilles. I did not see it but someone engaged my mother in playing so she informed me. They keep engaging my mother in showing me things on the television all the time for the games. Annoying. I have an ulnar nerve paresthesia. I think someone is trying to make me believe that I'm hurting my elbow while on the computer because I'm leaning on my elbow while reading. I have a skin lesion on my thumb on a spot where I'm supposed to believe that I cause myself by scratching with my finger nail. They turned off the left ear function again. Worst of all is that I'm made sleepy in the mornings. This looks bad because if I'm presented to someone only up to 5pm they think I'm not working a full day. However I work all nights. I work American hours. In plain language. People try to scare me with TTDE all the time and use it for making me search for medical aid.

There is no respect for private property what so ever. I have been on my own money for four years but the harassments just continued. This is a theft of my inheritage of my father's that I have been living on.

Inga kommentarer: